The Brand-Rex GigaPlus GPU cables exceed the Category 5e performance standards. They are rated to 100MHz and are suitable
for use in all Class D structured wiring cable systems.
The GigaPlus GPU cable supports Gigabit Ethernet, PoE and voice transmissions at frequencies up to 100MHz.
FEATURES AND BENEFITS
- 24 AWG Solid Annealed Copper Wire
- Polyolefin Core Insulation
- 4 Unshielded Twisted Pairs Cabled Together
- Available in a Range of Sheath Materials – to suit a variety of installation environments and colour coded for identification
- Designed to Support all Class D protocols including Gigabit Ethernet
- Supports Power Over Ethernet (PoE) Applications
- Included in the Leviton and Brand-Rex 25 Year System
Warranties when used in conjunction with Leviton or BrandRex Copper connectivity. System Warranties available for qualified projects installed by certified contractors.
Applicable Cable Standards: ISO/IEC 11801, IEC 61156-5, EN 50173-1, EN 50288-3-1 and EIA/TIA 568C