The Brand-Rex Augmented Category 6 snap-in-jack panel is part of the new Brand-Rex 10GPlus cabling system. The 10GPlus cabling system is comprised of high performance cables and connectivity which not only provide a reliable platform for all of today’s network applications, but is also designed to future-proof networks for the emerging, new, higher speed protocols of tomorrow, such as 10GBASE-T. The 10GPlus system is classified as an Augmented Category 6 and Class EA product set that is fully backwards compatible to Cat6 (Class E) and Cat5e (Class D) products.
- Staggered design provides exceptional crosstalk performance in unshielded Category 6 10GPlus systems
- Port orientation protects pin arrays from dust and enhances contact reliability
- Compatible with all standard 19 inch racks and cabinets
- Full port numbering and individual preprinted port labeling area
- Pre-assembled detachable manager for enhanced cable management
- Proven robust steel construction for superior structural rigidity
- Mounting kit & earthing kit supplied as standard.
- Suitable for LSA, 110 and tool free jacks.